Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Firstly, Wishing everyone a Happy Year 2009. This is my First time blogging, so i hope you would not mind the language. Today's school is Super Damn very boring. I have to assist the Secondary one Students to their seats. It is tiring as i have to wake up super early in the morning. Not to mention, with my sister snatching the bathroom.



The Principals speech was all boring , except one part, here is the situation



Principal: You guys have learnt about the Red blood concept, where everyone is together born with red blood. So tell me what happens if you see a person with green blood?



Students: " Kill him, he is an alien, he has no rights on Earth"



This made the teachers and students laugh..........................................................





Anyway Finally make it to 4E1, the school now depends on us to create a name if we make it for our O levels with flying colours. With all the pure subjects, and the rushes the teachers will have to make, it would be very disturbing and Stressful. You will never know when the teacher will place a stack full of work and pisses the students off with " DO IT , ALL I WILL SENT YOU FOR DETENTION attitude" . Some times i would think that the teachers are trying to follow the 3's , which is to "Sit down, Shut our pie holes and Stop driving me Crazy".



Soon i will hand over my cca duties over, now this is something i am looking forward to for the past 3 years in my secondary school life. I will make sure the predecessor will have a hard time taking over.



Thats all for now guys, i will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment