Monday, January 19, 2009

One Busy Monday



Today i went to clean up the class cupboard it was sooooo messy, Daniel dragged me to do this work. Sometimes really no choice but to clean the mess up

Daniel And me cleaning up the mess of the Cupboard. Papers and books flying all over

Look how clean the class cupboard is after packing...........................

Daniel,Shawn and I also got to be in charge of Costume Design for CNY , not fair lol.

AT the Interact Meetings, i Have to plan for The COH visits, kinda very tiring to do this and that. No choice after all i am still the interact VP i have to endure this.............................

My sister bought new clothes today, At tampines mall, kinda nice at least..............

Today i end my post like this, hope something good happens

No comments:

Post a Comment